Who we are
At Way Seven, we deliver high quality software code and outstanding design by utilizing an agile approach, as well as a culture that values open communication and willingness to bring new values. We work with clients across the spectrum, from start-ups and small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Who you are
An aspiring intern who loves challenges, eager to learn new concepts and discover new ideas. You will be responsible for day-to-day support of the marketing manager, assisting with social media management, market research, various event management activities, implementing an active communications policy and general administrative duties (when necessary).
- Completed high-school education, current pursuit of a higher degree preferable.
- Desire to work with new and emerging technologies.
- Passionate about doing things the right way.
- Interested in pursuing a management career in the IT, medical, financial or tech sectors.
- Ability to prioritize and perform tasks efficiently.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Problem-solving abilities, willingness to think outside and inside the box.
- Leadership skills, high level of teamwork efficiency
- English fluent (MUST-HAVE), any additional languages a bonus
As part of the company culture we appreciate:
- An Agile mindset and eagerness to learn
- Open communication and willingness to continuously improve
- Team leadership, team player, and mentoring skills
- Willingness and ability to understand new concepts as they are presented to you
- Strong analytical skills and technical competence
- Proactive attitude
NICE TO HAVE
- Understanding of Hubspot, general Social Media Marketing knowledge
- Experience with tools and concepts like Continuous integration, Continuous Delivery
- Practicing Scrum or some other agile approach
WHAT WE OFFER
As a communications and marketing intern, you will participate in the day-to-day assistance and support of the marketing manager, as well as learn about content creation, communication (internal and external) and the basics of event management (internal and external).You will get the opportunity to:
- Create and manage social media content
- Conduct market research in various sectors and regions
- Practice B2B digital marketing
- Participate in planning and execution of communication strategies
- Collaborate on projects that span various markets and fields
- Be a part of a dynamic group of engineers and professionals