Who we are
At Way Seven, we deliver high quality software code and outstanding design by utilizing an agile approach, as well as a culture that values opened communication and willingness to bring new values. We work with clients across the spectrum, from start-ups and small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Who you are
A junior devops engineer who loves challenges, eager to learn new concepts and technologies. You will be responsible to help the team to automate, set up and maintain technical infrastructure, as well as continuously improve deployment of various enterprise level multi-tenant SaaS solutions.
- Technical degree or relevant experience preferred.
- Desire to work with new and emerging technologies.
- Passionate about automation and continuous improvement.
- Experience with Windows, Linux, Mac OS X.
- Exposure to hosting platforms (Rackspace, AWS, Azure, CloudSIgma, etc.)
- Comfortable with Powershell, Python, Bash scripting.
- Comfortable resolving day-to-day IT issues when needed.
As part of the company culture we appreciate:
- Agile mindset and eagerness to learn
- Opened communication and willingness to continuously improve
- Team leadership, team player, and mentoring skills
- Willingness and ability to understand stakeholder needs and bring value to a customer
- Strong analytical skills and technical competence