Who we are
At Way Seven, we deliver high quality software code and outstanding design by utilizing an agile approach, as well as a culture that values opened communication and willingness to bring new values. We work with clients across the spectrum, from start-ups and small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Who you are
A junior developer with some experience and projects, eager to learn new concepts and technologies. You will be responsible for writing high quality software code as part of highly skilled and experienced engineering team.
- Technical degree or relevant experience (1+ years)
- Desire to work with new and emerging technologies
- Passionate about building things the right way
- Understanding of NoSQL, ORM, MVC or other patterns and concepts
As part of the company culture we appreciate:
- Agile mindset and eagerness to learn
- Open communication and willingness to continuously improve
- Team leadership, team player, and mentoring skills
- Willingness and ability to understand stakeholder needs and bring value to a customer
- Strong analytical skills and technical competence
Nice to have
- Understanding of architectural patterns and aspects (DDD, SOA, CQRS, MVC, Microservices)
- Experience with tools and concepts like Continuous integration, Continuous Delivery, Automated testing, DevOps
- Practicing Scrum or some other agile approach
What we offer
- Experience in a hard-working, dedicated team
- Full-time employment (3-6 months test period, followed by potential long-term offer)
- Free coffee!